• Welcome to engineeringclicks.com
  • Help with project

    Discussion in 'Industrial design' started by Rradeba, Jun 23, 2021.

    1. Rradeba

      Rradeba New Member

      Jun 2021
      Likes Received:

      I am new to the forum. I am working on an invention and need some advice about a part. I am looking for a hose connector that can be quickly attached (similar to the hose below) but will not allow liquid to flow in or out until connected. I have spent time searching for the part online with little success. Does anyone know what this would be called and where to find it? 531DE07E-38E5-4807-93F6-130B64675C8F.jpeg 32313717-1AE3-460A-88B5-BE72CBE55D11.jpeg
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2021

    Share This Page

    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
      Dismiss Notice